CS Vision Ltd (Lata & Honiara)
Sunrise Ltd (Lata)
Homeland Ltd (Kirakira)
Charles is a former teacher, public servant and government advisor, served 3 years in teaching, 13 years with SIG, at 3 government ministries, 2 provincial governments. He holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration from University of South Pacific. Possess valuable experience in public policy, human resources development, project management, public finance and has worked full time in private sector the last 3 years as a private consultant and local Capacity Development Specialist.
Charles is also Member of Building Construction Industry Working Group (BCIWG), a sub committee of SICCI Board.
Vision for Chamber
1) To raise SICCI to a position where it gains more government and development partners’ recognition as an active partner in fostering investor confidence and driving positive change in private sector.
2) To promote SICCI’s accountability profile to its members and stakeholders; expanding its private sector activities
3) To advocate for small and medium businesses interests at board level ensuring matters affecting SMEs in the domestic business environment, particularly in development financing, taxation, business opportunities, employee development and proposals for harmonizing government policies affecting Small and Medium Enterprises are raised to appropriate authorities for consideration and possible actions.
4) To drive SICCI’s membership growth through outreach programs to businesses in the provinces, ensuring SICCI takes a sector wide and inclusive approach in its registration of memberships.
5) To represent the voices of businesses in the Provinces at SICCI board, adding value, offering fresh insights to ongoing challenges SICCI is facing; as well as advocating for resilient business development and adaptations;
6) To advocate for Women and Youths on issues affecting them in Commerce and Industries and to support gender main-streaming initiatives in the Private sector